BUY TO LET MORTGAGESCatalyst Property Finance / Buy To Let Mortgages
BOOST your buy to let borrowing
Our specialist buy to let product “Boost to let” provides a unique opportunity for investors and landlords.
With Catalyst, you can expect flexibility on affordability, acceptable property, borrower type/credit profile and complex enquiries.
How we lend differently
Landlords can borrow more
We offer a 100% Interest Cover Ratio (ICR) plus we allow unlimited top slicing for High-Net-Worth borrowers with £1m+ assets.
On all types of property
Funding is available for unusual and complex property including mixed use to 75% LTV, high value single assets, holiday lets, student lets, low yield assets, ex-local authority, MUFBs with no exposure limits, and HMOs that are unlimited on bedrooms. Take a look at the property list below.
Can’t see your property type? We may still be able to help, call our New Business Team to check.
Catering for all types of borrowers
Catalyst welcomes a wide range of borrower types including professional, portfolio and first-time landlords. They lend to individuals, limited companies, LLPs, offshore limited companies, SPVs and Trusts. Ex Pats, foreign nationals from EEA/non-EEA are accepted. The is no minimum income requirement and borrowers can be retired. Clients with adverse credit are also catered for.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
BOOST to let 2 year fixed rates and term
Flexible buy to let finance with 100% ICR 2 year fixed rate and term
|50% LTV||60% LTV||70% LTV||75% LTV|
|Pay rate, with maximum 2% rate deferral per annum||3.74%||3.99%||4.49%||4.99%|
Let’s boost the borrowing
- ICR 100% payrate (lower of market rent or passing rent)
- Unlimited top slicing for High Net Worth individuals with £1m+ assets
- Borrow up to 75% LTV / 80% LTC
- Borrow up to 75% LTV with cash out
- Loans from £50,000 to £10,000,000
- Portfolio finance up to £10,000,000
- No ERC overhang, 3% applies for the first 21 months, the final 3 months are ERC free
- Single capital overpayment up to 10% per annum allowed without incurring ERCs
- Interest only
- Retained interest available: Up to 3 months if untenanted. Longer period for the commercial element of mixed use, by referral Up to 6 months if light refurbishment is required
- Gifted deposits, subject to Deed of Gift Indemnity Policy and letter relinquishing all rights
- Builder incentives up to 5%, written confirmation required
- Discounted purchase price. Lending based on discounted purchase price.
Unusual and complex property? Talk to us…
- Individual assets, including higher value properties
- Low yield properties
- Decorating/light refurbishment permitted, non structural
- Residential, houses and flats
- Flats/apartments in blocks up to 20 floors
- Mixed-use property to 70% LTV
- MUFBs – no exposure limit
- MUFBs up to 10 units valued on an aggregate basis, over 10 units valued on an investment basis.
- HMOs – unlimited on bedrooms
- Holiday lets/Airbnb/Short term lets
- Student lets
- New builds with certificates in place
- Ex-local authority
- Non-standard construction by referral
- Adjoining properties
- Flying freeholds up to 20%
- Indemnity insurance generally accepted
- Property in England and Wales.
Solutions for a wide range of landlords
- Professional landlords and portfolio landlords • First time landlords/buyers
- Top slicers (High Net Worth)
- No minimum income
- Individuals, LTD companies/LLPs, Offshore LTD Companies, SPVs, Trusts
- Ex Pats/Foreign nationals
- UK/EEA/non-EEA accepted
- Up to 4 applicants allowed
- Ages 21 to 85, older by referral
- Adverse credit permitted. Many blips allowed with no LTV reduction, see ‘Borrower criteria’ on back page criteria guide.
Buy to let lending criteria
Looking for more detailed lending criteria?
Title insurance is acceptable in following circumstances:
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION