BRIDGING FINANCECatalyst Property Finance / Short term finance
Bridging loans up to 75% LTV of CMV
If you have a property project in need of bridging finance, our range of short-term finance options are designed to help.
We provide flexible funding for Standard Bridging, Development Exit Finance and Light/Medium/Heavy Refurbishment.
Loans are available from £75,000, with lending terms of up to 24-months.
A great first step is to call one of our New Business Team to discuss your enquiry. At Catalyst, we give you direct access to our lending experts:
07808 723 361 / 01202 112 904
07593 811 923 / 01202 112 909
07593 424 512 / 01202 112 908
07712 220 370 / 01202 112 910.
Or you can email your enquiry the New Business Team who will respond quickly: firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
SHORT TERM FINANCE FROM CATALYST PROPERTY FINANCE
- Available for:
- Standard Bridging
- Light/Medium/Heavy Refurbishment
(Refurb costs not to exceed 75% of day 1 value)
- Development Exit Finance.
LENDING CRITERIA OVERVIEW
- First charge: up to 75% LTV of Current Market Value
- Second charge: up to 65% of 180 Day Value
- Loans from £75,000
- Loan terms up to 24 months
- Interest payments retained or part/part. Serviced by exception.
- Stage payments drawn against costs, not value. Assessed by QS or Asset Manager.
- Unregulated bridging only.
LOANS AVAILABLE FOR THESE TYPES OF PROPERTY
- Residential up to 75%
- Semi-commercial up to 70% (residential must be >50%)
- Commercial with pre-planning up to 65%
- Commercial with residential planning based on existing use value to 65%
- Located in England and Wales
- Area has strong demand for the housing type.
To discover how Catalyst can help your next property project, call 01202 112 900.
We’re here to make sure you never miss a good opportunity #WeAreCatalyst.
Our team understand specialist property finance and will make your loan application as simple as possible
RELEVANT IN CROWDED MARKET
We believe our products are compelling and give us the ability to offer market leading terms on every asset class, borrower status and LTV
FAST AND RELIABLE
We value your business and will work quickly at every stage of the application process
These are in editable PDF format. Please ensure you have a suitable PDF reader installed on your device.
A 1-page summary to help you understand how much we lend, on what property, and our bridging loan criteria
Please complete this application form to apply for bridging finance
Haven’t registered with us? Please complete this quick form so that we can set up your intermediary account.